Thursday, March 10, 2005

Welcome...

hello and welcome to my life.

it is a slightly strange sensation putting yourself out into the ether; slightly uncomfortable thoughts of disembodiment... please be kind to my virtual reality!

so why join this blogging craze? well, apart from being a hopeless fashion victim, the main reason was that the blog seemed to me to be a great place to spill my thoughts which otherwise kind of dissapate into a mush of barely half formed ideas. so the idea of an adoring audience (spot the dillusions of grandeur) waiting with baited breath for daily dose my thoughts seemed an ideal antidote. and in the absence of the adoring audience, i could kid myself.

i would love to hear from anybody whom the god of google decides to send across my path.

bievenue et au revoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home